Sunday, April 8, 2007

Little Update





First of all HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!! We have had such a blessed weekend; Coles' Birthday Party and Jacksons' blessing...spending lots of time with family and REALLY enjoying GG and Grandpas company. I love my family!!!
So, just to catch everyone up....Marley is taking her first swimming lessons this season and really enjoys it. We've managed to do some dunking and she doesn't even mind, totally just shakes it off. She is a strong girl I'll tell you.

Nathan and I are training for the Country Music Marathon. We are truely enjoying it and have enjoyed each others company. We have a baby jogger we're able to push Marley along in and she usually fades out a couple of miles into the run. Anyway it's given us some good family time.

God bless you all and lots of hugs and kisses your way!!!

No comments: