Thanks everyone for joining us for the 4th. That was so fun and Nic and Christy sharing their fireworks was the cherry on top. The kids had so much fun! Thanks for sharing the love. I just thought that I would take a minute to update some photos from last night, dinner at nate and mandy's and a brief romp with Cole at the zoo. We went on the member morning and got to ride the carousel for free. As Nic always says, " If it's free it's for me!"
2 comments:
I just wanted to say thank you Jessie for always keeping us all updated and sharing the group photos too. I promise that one of these years I will post something. I am just not as quick to get my photos off the camera. :) Love you sis!
Oh you all look like you had so much fun. I love the flag dessert Jess. It looks delicious as I'm sure it was. I can't believe how big the kids are getting and how fast our family is growing.....and what a beautiful one at that. *MUAH* to all.
Post a Comment