Sunday, March 2, 2008

snow day and other fun photos

We had another snow day. It was beautiful. It snowed great big flakes all day. It was too warm to stick, but beautiful none the less. The kids loved the snow and used all that they could gather to make snowmen. Funny, the one on the right now has a home in my freezer. Liam wanted to make winter and snow last just a little longer. hee hee





We had such a beautiful day the other day ago, that we decided it was time to go for a walk. Look how much Liam has grown. It was a great day and I really needed a Saturday with my family. It felt good to just go and be together.



Emery loves to get adjustments. She is forever clearing others and tapping her own back. Here she is checking for bugs.

Emery's new smile is all cheese!



Morgan took the girls on a bike ride. They LOVED it!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I was just thinking about how much I've been slacking at taking pictures of Marley. You do so good at remembering.....and take GREAT pictures. If you were to make a Hallmark commercial, I'd bawl. :) Love getting updates on your fun moments and looking at your adorable children. XOXO

Christine said...

Those are some seriously great family pictures. It makes me feel the need for a "Saturday with my family"!
I love the "tennessee snowmen". Could they be any smaller?!