Wednesday, May 14, 2008


























The wedding was wonderful! Tim and Audrey looked so beautiful. The sealer was great. He compared their life to the river and encouraged them to work together to avoid the rapids of life. He reminded them to always respect one another and keep a close tie to the Lord. They were so positive and beautiful. I loved it! The temple was gorgeous and so we took a few extra photos. Tracey did a beautiful job with the cake and everyone gave their all to make the reception beautiful. It was an extra special treat to have Beema, Uncle Howard and Aunt Karleen there. Thank you for the extra help and love. We are so grateful for eternal families. Tim and Audrey, we love you and wish you the very best most joyful life ever!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow. Thanks for sharing all those pictures. We wish we could have been there. Timmy I am so happy for you guys and so grateful you found your true love. Audrey, welcome to the family. I can't wait to meet you someday. You all look so beautiful. Eternal marriage is wonderful and a gift from God. What a happy time!!! Love and hugs!

Mandy said...

I'm so excited that I'm teary eyed...YA!!! I love LOVE. Nothing more excites me than to see two people who are ment to be. (even aske Nate, I play match maker all the time) The pictures totally suit Timmys uniqueness and I'm sure Audreys as well. I enjoyed seeing recent photos of all your family Jess. Makes me smile! What a wonderful family. We miss you but am sure glad to see you enjoying your time home. Marley remembered you all in her prayers last nigh. :)