AAAaaauuuh. Ya'll are gonna make me cry. Everyone looks SO beautiful and happy. Thank you for thinking of us. We miss you too!!! Kimberly, that belly is sure looking gorgeous....I can't wait to rub it and talk to that baby! *MUAH* XOXO
I sure missed seeing you too Mandy and Marley! But let me just say, I so enjoyed seeing the rest of you. It was great to catch up, meet all of your beautiful children, and get some much missed William's family hugs. I greatly look forward to our next visit and hope that it isn't too far away. Love to you all...ps...I posted some cute pics of the kids on our site www.wykefamily.blogspot.com love you all! nicole and boys
2 comments:
AAAaaauuuh. Ya'll are gonna make me cry. Everyone looks SO beautiful and happy. Thank you for thinking of us. We miss you too!!!
Kimberly, that belly is sure looking gorgeous....I can't wait to rub it and talk to that baby!
*MUAH* XOXO
I sure missed seeing you too Mandy and Marley! But let me just say, I so enjoyed seeing the rest of you. It was great to catch up, meet all of your beautiful children, and get some much missed William's family hugs. I greatly look forward to our next visit and hope that it isn't too far away. Love to you all...ps...I posted some cute pics of the kids on our site
www.wykefamily.blogspot.com
love you all!
nicole and boys
Post a Comment