


Nic and I met 8 1/2 years ago and have been married for 5 years this past July. Here is a picture of our first date and then us on our 5 year anniversary. I love my sweet baby probably more now after all this time. He is my everything. We haven't changed right?!! :)
7 comments:
happy anniversary! here's to many more wonderful years. and no...you haven't changed at all! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Jess. you set a good tradition on whipping out an old photo every anniversary. Let's stick with it girls because I love a little recap. My, how you and Nic have grown. You look so gorgeous Christy. I really like the middle pic. and of coarse the last one makes me laugh because it is totally you two's pose. You make a fun couple. Happy 5 years of love together.
I think you're more beautiful than 5 years ago and you were drop dead gorgeous then! way to grow ! Happy 5 years!
hahaha, I saw the first photo before the others and I thought "Who are those two?? Man, they look familiar..."
Happy 5 years! We love you guys(and we're kinda sorta happy that you aren't moving away anymore!) :D
Hey I didn't know you had a blog either Christy!! Happy Belated Anniversary my dear!! :)
Happy Anniversary girl! You two are so awesome and your kids are adorable! Remind me to tell you the cutest little story about Cole and saying the prayer in nursery. It was sooo cute, and all of us leaders about died of smiles! I'm so excited he is moving up in January. He was one of the kids that I was so sad about leaving... but we'll get plenty of Cole next year. YAY!
I am blowing you a kiss to say I love you and happy anniversary!
Love,
michele
Post a Comment