Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Joys!!




Summer car washes are always fun! Especially when you're Emery!




Liam is as of late, a little frustrated at not having anyone to sleep with. We've had quite a few "campouts" To help him feel better.
Our school day starts early and after ends with lots of free time. Liam spends his free time playing legos and Isa is always drawing, gluing, and cutting. Gramachele, she is your granddaughter! Emery is usually with me taking a nap. By the way, Emery is really growing up. She knows blue, circle, heart and star. She is getting triangle, and square and almost has orange and purple figured out. Way to go Em.




SURPRISE!!!






If you have figured out our happy news, please keep it quiet for a day or two. We want to see how long it takes for others to figure it out. hee hee. Feel free to comment or call us though!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hurray! That is so exciting! Very excited for you Morgan and Jesse. That was a pretty cute way to spread the news. I will keep it on the hush hush until you say so. We love you!

Kimberly.

Mandy said...

I KNEW IT!!!! I totally had a feeling. WAAHOOO! Why are my eyes watering?! What a precious thing to experience. I am super excited for you both.
I'm with Kimberly, what a cute way to spread the news.
We love you and are totally stoked for a new bundle of joy to share our love with.

Nicole said...

yipppeee!!! i am so happy for you! i pray for a wonderful pregnancy for you jess. cute way to reveal...you sneaker. love you.

McMahan family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have such beautiful children already ... I can't wait to see what you've got brewing in there! I also cannot wait to be pregnant again. Emma is only seven months right now so we're going to wait a little bit. How far along are you? Yay, yay, yay! :)

Love,
Mandy (in Seattle) :)

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! Josh says, "Congratulations!" too! When are you due?

Christy said...

Holy canoli!! I knew you would be next, just not sure when it would be. You sneaky sneaky. We can't wait to hear more like when you are due... how it happened. haha (said that for Morgan's benefit, he'll think it was funny). But CONGRATS!!!