"In The Moment" Tag
I am: a wife, mother, daughter, friend, confidant, sister
I think: about things and try to plan them out maybe a little too much.
I know: That I am extremely blessed in this life.
I want: To take out my contacts (but I have to finish this now that I've started)
I have: The 2 most awesome boys in the world.
I dislike: Being as full as I am right now (from Cheesecake Factory!!)
I miss: My Mom, Sister and friends from Renton. :)
I fear: Getting physically hurt. Being left out. Failure.
I feel: Better now that I took out my contacts. Panicky because I don't like wasting time like this. hehe.
I hear: The crickets outside. A quite and calm house.
I smell: Can't smell anything. Not sure if that is good or bad.
I crave: Learning new things. Chocolate (just not right this second)
I cry: Quite often. I am coming to grips with it. The only other woman who cries more than me is my mother in law. Love her!
I usually: Have my day lined up a day ahead of time. Vacuum everyday.
I search: For shirts when I am shopping. Some people buy shoes, I buy shirts.
I wonder: How my boys could be any cuter than they are right now at 3 years old and 18 mo old.
I regret: A few things. But hey, it's life.
I love: My husband and boys.
I care: About helping others to feel happy and wanted.
I always: Call my mom.
I worry: About more than you think I do.
I am not: Capable of everything.
I remember: When each of my nieces and nephews were born. All of them.
I believe: In my family and friends.
I dance: Oh, I wish I was currently dancing. I mean really dancing like I used to. But for now dancing to our ipod favorites with my boys will do. That is a site to see. So cute!!
I sing: really well in my car. :)
I don't always: Do all my dishes if I know no one is coming over.
I argue: If I know I am right. Or at least if I believe I am right.
I write: Not enough.
I win: In the long run.
I lose: Not too often.
I wish: I could take the knowledge of life I have now and apply it when I was in HS and college.
I listen: Yes, and take advise from people. Probably too much.
I don't understand: Why some people act the way they do. Sometimes it's time to grow up.
I can usually be found: At home, at work or at Target. haha
I am scared: That some day I will wake up and know I could have done things better.
I need: To let that go and know I am trying my hardest for now.
I forget: Sometimes in the importance of prayer.
I am happy: Most of the time. I love life and this fall season!
2 comments:
Christy, you rock! You are an amazing woman. Thanks for taking a moment and sharing with us!
I have the urge to repost this on myspace! Ha! .....not so funny, I think I will.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Love you girl!!
Post a Comment