I had such a FUN time planning Kimberly's Baby Shower. I never thought I'd enjoying doing that sort of thing....A.) because I've never really been into the whole traditional baby showers and B.) because I wasn't sure if I'd even know how or what do to, but much to my delight I REALLY enjoyed it. Thank you Kimberly for allowing me the opportunity to do so. Joanna the punch was super delicious, Jessie your game totally rocked, and Christy your thank you jars were so cute. Thank you!!!
Kimberly looked SUPER gorgeous for her shower. To me she's always gorgeous but there's something extra special that comes out when she's pregnant. She has such a wonderful "momma glow", and such a beautiful pregnant shape. There is no doubt in my mind that she will connect well with the little guy once he gets here and I myself am anxious to get some precious snuggle time.
3 comments:
Mandy you did a super great job on the party planning committee. I thought it went very well and was really fun! Plus Kimberly, you made out with some great stuff! Always a plus! hehe.
Good job, Mandy! I threw Sara (Christy's "suckafoo") a baby shower this summer and we had blue punch for the baby boy theme, too! We also had onesies strung up around just like you did, too. So cute. Great minds think alike. :) And congrats to you, Kimberly!
I loved it. The decor was so good and the company good fun!
Post a Comment