Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



We have a tradition of going out to breakfast with Pops. The kids LOVE it and so do the adults. This year was no exception. We went on New Years Day and it was crazy busy, but lots of fun! I let the kids take over the camera and realized that they have quite the gift for fun photos!
mmm. That was good!

Liam and Pops sharing the love!

Uncle Nic

A really good shot of Mandy!

Smiling Austin!

Now that's a happy shot! I love it!

Marley took this one of Isa

Isa returned the favor

I LOVE this shot of Cole that Isa took. His facial expression cracks me up!

Cole took this one of Isa. Pretty good!

Mr J. looking ready to eat!

Liam tried to catch the smile. hee hee

You gotta love getting Daddy snuggles and loves!



Thanks Pops for building great memories! We are so glad that you and GG were able to join us for Christmas. We love you!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

The kiddos are REALLY talented....who knows, maybe this is practice in the makings for one of them. :)
Have I told everyone how much I LOVE our family lately. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am blessed.

Christy said...

I am so glad you let them take pics. They all turned out so great. I love it that one would take a pic of one and then hand it over to trade off. Cole's face is hilarious. I also really like the one Marley took of Isabelle. Thanks for all the breakfasts Pops!