Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Fabulous Friday!!!






Marley and I really enjoyed this last Friday with Liam, Isabelle and Emery. The kiddos had some bike races in the house. Girls in there princess dresses and all...and who says girls can't kick a little fany while wearing dresses!! We set up a fancy lunch table, ate peanut butter, jelly AND honey sandwich's in butterfly and star shapes. Then we spent the remainder of our time bundled up outside enjoying the fresh air. Isabelle requested setting up the princess tent and it became a BIG hit.
When Jessie got back all of us were saying "Auh Man". I'm sure this was the worst welcome home Jess has ever gotten. We Love you Jessie!, but it was SO good for all of us. I have been so wrapped around school, studies and other things that taking a few hours to get on the kids level was totally refreshing. Thanks Jessie for taking some time out for you and giving us a play date! Marley misses them already. :)

2 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

So fun! I loved taking the time to mellow at the temple. I'm glad that my kids don't want to go home. That's the joy of feeling loved and being a part of this family. Thanks for taking the time to love on my kiddos!

Christy said...

Iam glad you guys had fun!