Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday party!

Thank you to all who came and made Jackson feel so special today. We had a blast celebrating Jackson's birthday with you and are grateful for everything you do. Jackson is big time into trains right now so we had a train birthday. Or better yet, a Thomas the Train birthday party. I made a train cake (it kinda resembled a train), train cookies and a fruit salad for those who wanted to be a bit healthier. It is hard to keep the interest of 8 kids (10 including babies) so we played one game where the older cousins picked a name of a younger one and then colored and decorated a train box. After they were done, we put them together and they all looked so cute in their trains. Thanks again for helping Jackson to feel special with all your love. We love you!









5 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

We had a great time. That was the perfect party! I love the photo of the boo boo buddies. Jackson and Emery are so cute with their boo boos. Happy birthday Mr J. We sure do love you!

McMahan family said...

Christy, I seriously got tears in my eyes looking at that one of Jackson blowing out the candles with you in the corner. I so wish I was closer to Nashville so I could love on your kids and be with you more. I miss you so much. You did an awesome job making that train stuff ... what a special day. Wish I could be a part of it all. Maybe I should just send his b-day present. :) Seriously, love you and maybe someday we can be mommies who live near each other and do all this fun stuff together. That would be a dream. Loves. Call me tomorrow or something to give me more details on the party.

Do you have a webcam? (Random, I know).

Mandy said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed it....and that my husband forgot his gift! (I'll have him bring it to Sunday dinner.)
The cake is too cute! The table is adorable and excellent train box idea!! Whoot, whoot or Choo, Choo! Ha, haa!!
Miss ya guys. Much LOVE.

Brian and Christina said...

Your cake turned out amazing. Your little guy is adorable too.

Jen said...

Christy, how creative! I think the cake is awesome. And the box train? How fabulous!