Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few pics from AZ










Thank you to Nic and my wonderful sister in laws for taking care of my two boys so I could come and help/play with my sister! We've had the best time and I am so grateful for the wonderful mother that she is. Her baby, Crew, is adorable! Love it down here. It is so pleasant weather wise... the only negative is that it is a little too windy. I have had such a great time being me, but I am excited to come home and kiss my three boys! Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Cute Photos! Did Ashley just have a baby, cuz, you can't tell. She looks GREAT!

Mandy said...

Sweet photos girl.....you can tell you had fun....all smiley face and radiant with good energy.

And I totally second what Jess said about Ashely, she looks fantastic!!! Wow!!! You're amazing Ashely and I love that new little guy....he's such a cutie pie.
Congrats!!!

Sheree said...

i love this post too! i'm having a blast looking through your posts. your boys and family are amazing and beautiful!