Thursday, July 30, 2009

IDAHO!!!!

We had such a great visit with GG and Pops and Grandpa. I think my favorite moments were picking berries with gramps and sitting out under the willow tree. I also loved being so close to the temple. It was great to just walk over and attend a session. I even got caught up on my temple goals. Yipee!! So here are some sweet photos.



What do you do with a five hour layover in the Denver airport? You ride the train of course and walk backwards on the moving walkways.

Austin is so busy and full of energy. I love his hugs and snuggles!


Kimberly snagged the camera and got these shots of Isa and Meredith. Check out the skies and those beautiful eyes! I love how busy they are just hanging out playing in the rocks and dirt. Ain't it grand to be a kiddo!

Mommy kisses!


Grant figured out crawling and standing at GG and Pops. Wow, he'll be walking by nine months!

It isn't a visit to GG's unless you get to take a bubble bath with the jets!!


No adults around? Hook up a cousin!

Liam loved this!

Bedtime stories with Pops!


Colin was in seventh heaven with all these loving arms to hold him!


We even got to enjoy a concert from the boys a few times. It was great and I'd love to share their new songs, but I can't. I've been forbidden, but just be prepared. They are awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the red shirt cousins riding the subway and the cousin hook up with the wagon. Super cute! I have photos to share too.