





I have a confession to make. Well two actually. Cole got this stuff called Moon Sand for his birthday LAST year. Like a year and a half ago. And I have never let him play with it. Aren't I terrible? Mostly it was because I kept forgetting about it being up in the closet. The other reasons revolved around my anal retentive nature for my house to be clean. I am not much of a sand person anyway. I will never let my children have a sand box or anything like that. But I thought I would let them give it a try. It was just how I suspected it to be. Terrible. Who ever made this stuff ... well, I just don't like it. It took me just as long to clean it all up as it did for the kids to play with it. Halfway through them playing with it, I got out the camera to document this since I won't let them play with it again. I feel better getting that off my chest. :)



Have a great week!
4 comments:
I seriously wish you'd post more often! I LOVE looking at the personal pictures you take. Those pics of your boys are SO PRECIOUS. I LOVE them. In fact, I want one framed and mailed to me for Christmas. :) I need some good pics of you guys and the Guilfoyles around our house.
I LOVE these. That light that you have in your eating area is just SO AWESOME.
And where are your Idaho pics that you said you'd post?
Also, I seriously swear I got Cole that moonsand. Didn't I? Or did I get him Playdoh? I know I looked at the moonsand. I TOTALLY want to make Emma a sandbox! Seriously! :)
(noringsh)
love it!! my favorite is the photo with cole giving jackson the eyebrow!! Cracks me up! So thank you thank you thank you for posting. I was beginning to feel like it was the jessie show. Love ya sis!
The one of Cole with his arm around Jackson is so precious. I love the bond they share. Cole is such a wonderful big brother.
MOON SAND!!!! Girl I would have set out some plastic on the lawn so I could throw it all out afterwards with NO messes. HA!!! I'm sure the boys LOVED it and learned quit a bit just from getting their fingers dirty. And just for the record. You are a GREAT mother.
P.S. I wish I had a camera so you could teach me how to take as good of pictures as you.
that stuff is a nightmare - worst than playdoh. it's very rare that the kids get to do anything along those lines! so i hear ya!!
Post a Comment