Saturday, September 5, 2009

Painting!

I feel so blessed to have such sweet little nieces and nephews. I watched Meredith and Austin and had so much fun the other day ago. They had some fun too! Here's a peek at our day...

Great job on the pigtails Jordon!


What are these monkeys up to? They are supposed to be washing hands, but they look a little guilty! I think they were playing in the water more than washing up. hee hee
We took Austin to the zoo and had a ball. He and Emery wore themselves out running the whole zoo barefoot no less.


Silly munchkins! Now on to a fun weekend with Cole. I love these bugaboos!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Cute! We've had fun with Meredith and Austin too!!

Mandy said...

FUN! I like Merediths painting shirt....super cute. I wish I had a camera because we really had a sweet time with Meredith as well. We went to the Omish Market that day then on to Marleys dance and Meredith loved every second. Plus I got a good glimps at what Marley will be like as a kids sister. I'll share details later Kim.