
Mark your calendars ladies and gents, Liam is in the mini nutcracker. Tickets are $10 each. It's a fun date family night. Save up your dimes and pennies and come see my little man dance. If finances are limiting your ability to join us here, then come see GO FISH for free at his school October 15th at 6:30 pm. It should be so much fun! By the way, Morgan designed the Nutcracker poster. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible talent!!
3 comments:
ohhh... I want to come! Maybe I will take Cole as a special treat and leave Jack with Nic. :)
This looks so cute! I would totally come see him if, yanno, I lived closer than 1500 miles away.
Good luck, Liam!
And the poster looks great. Way to go, Morgan.
The men in your family totally ROCK!!! I thought that looked like Morgans style. WOW!!! Incredible. I love you both and am VERY proud of you guys.
Post a Comment