Christy threw the most fantastic Halloween party this year. Contests, good eats, sweet music with lots of dancing and best of all GREAT company. I wish I would have taken more photos of the guests but I didn't know many of them and didn't want to over step my grounds so maybe Christy can post some good ones. ;) I just thought I'd share some photos of what the family came as. Hope you all had an eventful Halloween full of fun activities. I'd like to hear each of your family traditions. What fun activities do you each partake of each Halloween?

Danny and Sandy from Grease. ( Jordan and Kimberly ) Fuuuiiiiit Feeeewwww Kimberly was smokin'.

Sunny and Cher ( Christy and Nic ) Spreading there good vibes and hippie love. :)

Daisy Duke, Toy Soldier and the Princess. ( Myself, Nathan and Marley )

And BEST of all the cutest little Chicken there ever was.
No comments:
Post a Comment