Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beautiful ladies and handsome little men!

We went to the Opryland hotel and had a ball. I wanted to get some cute photos of the kids in teir outfits. There are a few extras of Emery. I loved how excited she was to see all the decorations! So sweet! Anyway, enjoy!







GG and Pops, Thank you for our fun Christmas clothes. We got so many compliments and the kids love them. Emery thought her dress was made for flying and flapped all over the Opryland hotel. Isa danced and played the lady and Liam and Colin just enjoyed their playtime. We love you and miss you. July can't get here fast enough!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How fun Jess!! Marley and Isa's dresses are the same. I LOVE Emerys cute little jacket, and the boys are totally handsome. Can't wait to get the family photo of them all dressed up.