Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cole's the Super Star!

In preschool last week, Cole was the super star. He got to be interviewed and bring pictures of his family and bring his favorite thing. He brought Bobby the bear. :) I thought ya'll would like to see this pic of the poster his teachers made for him.




Not sure if you can read it... but in one section he says that he "loves to go to chucky cheese and to Target with mommy, but she never gets me toys". Haha. I am so mean! :) Silly kid. I am so proud of him!!

3 comments:

Timber said...

That's adorable!!!!!

man, you're SO mean!!! I bet you make him eat veggies too... ;)

Mandy said...

How fun. YAY COLE!!! What a SUPER day for you. I am proud of all you are doing. Love you.

Sheree said...

what a sweet boy! happy birthday to both your boys!