Friday, December 17, 2010

One more woman


Jessie, you've always been the one to take everyone under your wing. You are constantly giving to those around you. You are a wonderful, kind, patient and sweet mother. I love your laugh. I still remember being at the movies with Nic and hearing this joyful laugh in the audience and find out it was you sitting three rows behind us! You have taught me how to be a mother by your example of love. I know deep down you have fears and doubts, but you never let anyone see them. You are always so upbeat and positive. Jessie, I look forward to the day when our children are grown and I get to see you on the stage again. I love your love for theatre and the arts. Thank you for all you do for me and for our family, and for being such an understanding person. I love you so very much!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I agree.

McMahan family said...

It has been a joy reading all of these wonderful posts between all of you sisters. Christy, thank you for turning Jessie's love back onto her because I know just from hearing about her how much she is appreciated and admired in the family and she definitely deserves some attention, too. You gals are wonderful and I wish I had the chance to see all of you (more often)!