Hey here's a shout out to all the friends who may not be on facebook! Christy has her business blog up and running and she is shooting for the stars! Take a minute to click on the link on the sidebar, it will take you straight to her website. Poke around and see what a great talent she is! I know it's been a long haul Christy, but so worth it. The site looks great! We're so happy for your sucess and have lots of faith in your continual growth as a business woman!
2 comments:
Marley giggled a girly giggle and said " look at that baby Caden." The love of the cousins is so GREAT!
I know I've posted it everywhere but I can't say it enough, Congrats Christy girl. All of us are just so ecstatic for you.
What a fantastic family photo! We miss you!
Post a Comment