Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kindof Sad...

I'm kindof sad to say this, but I think it's time to retire this blog.  It seems that the easier way to keep up with us is through facebook.  I will continue to keep up with my personal family blog on in-the-family.blogspot.com, so if you want to follow the morgan and jessie clan you can do so there.  Thanks for checking in on us.  See you on facebook! 

4 comments:

McMahan family said...

Definitely sad! This blog has been a wonderful way for me to see parts of my BFFs life from across the country (since you know, she won't start a personal blog of her own). :) Thank you for sharing for so long, Jessie and sisters! I've loved watching your adventures and your beautiful kids grow! Hugs from Seattle Mandy. :)

Christy said...

Oh Jess, I guess it makes sense. Maybe just don't retire it, but don't post unless you feel so compelled (or if I feel compelled). You've done a great job with this blog.... We love you!!

Mandy said...

I'm such a slacker. I've taken lots of pictures and have done some great things I've wanted to share, but just haven't taken the time to do so. Not even on my personal blog. Nope, haven't posted since school started.
I've really enjoyed this blog. It makes me sad to see it go. I too enjoy seeing the everyday life, and every once in awhile adventures the fam is up to.

Unknown said...

Sad! I love keeping up with the goings on of the Williams clan on this blog. I'll miss seeing it pop up in my reader. :(