Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deer in the yard!~




I was eating mnm's on the sly while I was waiting for kids to go to bed. I happened to look out the window and saw two deer in my back yard. I LOVE MY HOUSE!! I ran upstairs and got the kids and we went around to the back and saw them in the neighbors yard. What an amazing sight! It was so beautiful. Fireflies and now deer. Talk about cool!! I had to toss in one cute photo of Em at the beach too.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

SWEET!!! Every now and again I'll get to see some deer on my way to work in the mornings. It's already a beautiful drive on the country roads and then to get some deer.....very easy on the eyes.
Glad you had a wonderful moment and thankfulness. Em is so adorable. I love her cute little teeth!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.