I'm back tracking because I wanted to share some pics I took while my mom was here. I forgot I even took these! We did ALOT of plantation visits; Belle Meade, Carnton (where the battle of Franklin was...we felt some very strong spirits while there Mom and I both teared up. Good one to visit if you haven't already) then we tootled on over to another one that is located on a collage campus and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I didn't post any of the mansion pics. I figured you can just pop on line to see those, but I did however post some of the girls playing in the gardens and Nathan making sure we all drink our green drinks!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Plantation trips.
I'm back tracking because I wanted to share some pics I took while my mom was here. I forgot I even took these! We did ALOT of plantation visits; Belle Meade, Carnton (where the battle of Franklin was...we felt some very strong spirits while there Mom and I both teared up. Good one to visit if you haven't already) then we tootled on over to another one that is located on a collage campus and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I didn't post any of the mansion pics. I figured you can just pop on line to see those, but I did however post some of the girls playing in the gardens and Nathan making sure we all drink our green drinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment