A Beautiful day in the neighborhood...
Won't you be mine? Won't you be mine? Won't you be...
my neighbor.
I love our back yard. This morning we were blessed to have two deer in our backyard. It was so peaceful and beautiful to watch them. Looking out our front windows, Morgan calls out to call 911 for a domestic violence. It seems that our lovely neighbors had crowbars and bats and were getting ready for an all out rumble. Yikes!! Thank goodness for our backyard beauty and a front door that locks.
6 comments:
Sheesh!! What's wrong with people? Makes you want to live in your backyard and never venture out into the world. CRAZY!
Beautiful deer...I would love to wake up to some of that. I tell you what between you and I we could be Snow White...we have a family of rabbits, squarels and LOTS of birds that roam our back yard.
Booooo, for Violence.
Jessie, you crack me up. Morgan told me to check the blog. :) It looks like a shot I have of our neighbor too. (did you get the idea from me?!) hehe. Love the beautiful days. And yay to locks on the doors..... amongst keeping peaceful with the neighbors. :) Loves!
hristy, this whole post was in honor of you! I knew of all people you'd laugh.
I laughed too! I love the side-by-side comparison of the peaceful nature scene out the back window and the crazy violence out the front window!
Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow night!
oh my goodness. hilarious! jess you are so funny. glad you had locks...and deer!
Post a Comment