Thursday, August 13, 2009

Christy's amazing photography!


I LOVE THIS ONE WITH MR. J's TOES POKING OUT THE BOTTOM!!!!




I just wanted to share a few of Christy's great shots from our Twin Falls Trip. You gotta love having a sister in law with such an amazing talent.





There are so many more, these are just a few. I'll save the best one's for Christy to share herself. hint hint nudge nudge wink wink...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So fun!! I'm glad you all were able to spend some time in Twin enjoying the love of a beautiful family. I know Marley misses it. She wakes up each morning talking of how she misses her cousins.

Christy the one of Mr. J strumming on the guitar is adorable. You should frame it!! He is such a handsome fella'.

McMahan family said...

I ditto Jessie's "hint hint nudge nudge wink wink" on Christy sharing more photos. :)

Christy said...

Well, I guess I should share more. Although you did do good ones Jess. :) Thanks for sharing the pics. :)