Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Pioneer Woman

Last month I got to meet a sweet, sweet lady named Ree. Ree is the Pioneer Woman. If you haven't fallen in love with her blog and website, you have to check it out. She is hilarious and really boosts my spirits some days when I need a good laugh. Mandy was so awesome to come with me. Two pregnant mamas, two unhappy bellies, two excited ladies. Thank you Mandy for coming with me and sticking with me the whole time we had to wait our turn. It was a long time, but for me it was worth it and I am very thankful for your sacrifice. You're the bestest ever! So here are the pictures (way past due) from that fun night!!


Here she is signing someone's book.


Yay! She was SO super sweet!




This is her best friend and her sister Betsy. They were beautiful too!

By the way, after these pictures were taken, my camera totally stopped working. I know it held out for me so I could document that I did meet The Pioneer Woman, but then I had to pay 170 bucks to fix it. Darn it! :) All's well now though.

5 comments:

Sheree said...

WOW! that is amazing. i love her cookbook and am a huge fan of her blog!

McMahan family said...

YAY! Thank you for posting these! You look GORGEOUS and I love your necklace. :) A little piece of me was there, I guess. Still wish you would have brought a picture of me or something for her to hold up in your picture. LOL.

I am giddy when you post -- I wish you would post your personal stuff more! I know you're busy but just wanted you to know that it makes my day when I see you have posted. Loves.

Ashley said...

You are so beautiful Christy! Glad you had a good time meeting her... love the new pict of the all kids by the title, its so adorable!

Mandy said...

I was so happy to be there and support you. I really like her as well so I got the benefit too.....just wouldn't have done that on my own. Ha!! I enjoyed the conversations and baby searching while waiting.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Love it! i'm so glad you posted.