Friday, December 12, 2008
Baby Grant makes an entrance!
Wow, Kimberly and Jordon, you are amazing! I am so grateful for each of you and the love you have for one another. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special moment. Grant, your entrance into the world increased my testimony of how the Lord works in our lives. He truly is there to orchestrate each experience to make it the best for each one of us. Grant entered this life at 12:59 pm. So pretty much 12 hours after they got started! He weighed in at 8 lbs 15.7 oz. Yes Kimberly, was ALL baby. I still can't figure out how he fit inside her tiny belly! Anyway, he is 21 inches long and absolutely wonderful! We're so glad he is here! Congratulations Meredith on being a big sister! We love you all! jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Grant!
(and bummer that you beat us to getting a baby first haha!) :P
Post a Comment