Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Standards Christmas Show











Until this weekend I have never gotten to see The Standards (my husband) perform their Christmas concert. It was amazing! The boys and I had so much fun. We got there early so I got a few shots of the boys singing into daddy's mic. We also went to the mall and played with tons of model trains (didn't bring the camera for that). Then we sat with our cousins and aunties for the show. It was a late night, but a fun time. Some of these are not the clearest pictures, but it was dark and I am kicking myself for not bringing my zoom lens. Oh well, maybe next time. Loves!

5 comments:

amanda said...

we love the christmas show. are they having one here again this year?

McMahan family said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how much I love the ones of Cole with the microphone. Seriously, it makes me want to cry, they're so cute. He is so proud, being like his Daddy. That is so sweet. You will cherish pictures like that forever! And the one of Jackson "posing" is adorable.

I am so excited you have your camera. Not just for our own photography reasons (though that is awesome that we have this to talk about so much), but because I get so much more of a peek into your lives over there now than I did before. Keep taking pictures and posting them. I miss you guys and I'm proud of you, Chity Hot.

Love you.

(altiona)

Sarah and Adam said...

I am sad the show is not coming this way this year! I truly enjoyed it last year in Twin.

Mandy said...

Good job sweetie! I had such a blast. I have some videos if Cole and Mar...that didn't turn out very well, but just to hear them sing is SO adorable. Cole is such an entertainer I LOVE IT!!!

Ginnykins said...

I'm SO GLAD you got to finally see a show! I love them, and so, I figured my Christmas gift to you was that you took my place at a Christmas show, since I didn't see one this year....I know, I'm so thoughtful right? :)
On a different, much more exciting note, I LOVE the pictures! And miss your "grope happy" son tons!
Love ya