
As many of you know, our Kimberly is due to have her little baby boy like ... today. We are so excited for her and Jordon to welcome a new little spirit into their family. I had the opportunity to take some maternity photos of Kimberly yesterday. Here is a sneak peak and if you like what you see, feel free to visit my new photography blog at cnwphotography.blogspot.com. It is my goal to keep this site updated so feel free to check back when you can. I am having so much fun doing this I think I just may never stop. Loves and hugs! ~Christy
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I can't tell you enough how excited I am about your new camera and your camera taking skills! I am VERY happy for you Christy.....and it totally helps that Kimberly is gorgeous and should be a model!!!
Those photos are amazing; Christy I don't think there is anything you don't do well. You are an amazing woman! I'm glad you're my sister in law and kimberly is stunning. !
Post a Comment